Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love Always

Products Used~ CTMH Bella DP, CS & Textured CS Spring Iris, Ribbon, All My Love SS, SU Heart-Circle  Punch,  Tulip Ink,  Hinges,  Foam Dots, Coasters are 4x4

I haven't made one of these coaster thingies in a while.  I'm making a few to give to grandparents and my daughter for Valentines Day. Plus I have a CTMH Gathering at the end of the month,  and  thought we would make coasters and a card. Dew Drops are just to show they can add their own  choice of embellishment.
All is well in my neighborhood.... we got dumped on, on  Friday with 10" of snow. The kids love that!  The snow hills in town are covered with kids, tubes, saucers, snowboards and whatever else they can slide down the hill on. How fun!  Sam just started  snowboarding. Poor guy is on the ground  more then he's vertical... hehehe... He'll get it!!
When my daughter was in college in 94/Spring Field MO. They got snow one day {usually never snows their} Christyl said... the kids ran outside with their laundry baskets and slid down the hills. That just makes me LOL.
My In laws in North FL have never enjoyed the snow like we get it. I wished they would come visit us in winter. : )  hint...hint
Packers are in AZ today for the playoffs. They won last week in AZ. Here's hoping they win again  today!!  "GO Pack GO"
Anyhoo, enough jabber. Hope you're all keeping warm!  Thanks much for your visits and sweet comments.
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your coaster Carolyn..it is just beautiful.
We lived in Joplin MO for a while and even when it did snow it would be gone before days end. I moved to FL from the UK in 1989 and Dec 89 it snowed in Tampa!!!! I remember thinking that I though FL was supposed to be warm.
I LOVE snow...we only gat about 7 inches the other day...but it was the high winds and white out conditions that were the killer.
Even my parents on the Isle Of Wight are getting snow!!!
Take care.

Danni said...

This is so nice, so pretty!

Sparkle said...

This is so pretty and I love that pic of them! Hope you're staying warm!

Jeanne said...

I have one of those "coaster thingies" sitting on a computer desk, with a picture of Amy at about 2 years old on it. So cute! It makes me smile just like this one makes you smile, I'll bet. Thanks for sharing.

I watched the game until the girls wanted to watch something else. It was so lopsided at that point I didn't care. Then I turned it back on after dinner and couldn't believe the score was tied! I was bummed I turned it off. What a finish (although not the way you wanted it to end, I'm sure)!

Laurel said...

What a pretty coaster frame!

Alanna said...

Great coaster frame. Perfect for little gifts.

Lisa said...

So cute!! Would be perfect on a scrapping table! I am currently still working on my new and improved scraproom! lol