Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Life is Good


Products Used~ CTMH DP Rustic Trail & Stickease,  DE~ On Target Ring,  Sweet Leaf Ink, Conchos & Brad, Cricut Cartridge {George & Basic Shapes} Black CS Shadow. I had pictures i took a few years ago of leaves in trees. I cut them out using the cricut for the title.  Stickease Journal pull out tab. Solo L ....  Sticker ~Life is Good,  Photo is 8x10 cut to fit.

I love the fact that I'm getting these recent fall pictures scrap booked. I'm tring to use up my other CTMH papers  >>>>  I forgot to pull out the Felicity DP..... dang.....LOL... Oh well, I still have a bunch more pictures i want to scrap using this  Felicity Papers.
Thanks for the Blogoversary {Anniversary} comments you left me!!  As they say... time flies when you're having fun! : )
I probably won't be posting anything for a few days. I have my granddaughter's the next two. So till then, have a great week!!  Thanks for stoppin by!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What an awesome picture! I love what you did with it. I have these papers to use up too :0)

Alanna said...

What a great picture and I love the big circle around it. Have fun with your granddaughters.

Jeanne said...

What a fabulous photo to showcase! LOVE it!

Enjoy your time with your granddaughters! We'll see you the next time you get a chance to play. *Ü*

Laurel said...

What a precious photo and fabulous layout!