Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Blogoversary!!

I'm still a Happy Blogger! Today  is my  blogoversary. It's hard to believe it's been 2 years already and 294 posts.  I can still remember  my very first post.  and hitting that post button... Yikes... But  I still love what i do!! And you all make it worth while!!
I just want to say "Thank You" to  my friends, followers, readers and those of you who have taken the time and  left me such sweet encourging  comments over the last 2 years!! It makes my heart  happy to know that people enjoy my cards, scrapbook pages and life stories. Even if you came here by accident from the otherside of the world. I hope my blog has inspired you  in some way.
I have been so inspired visiting some of your blogs, but sometimes there  isn't enough hours in a day to play and sit  at the computer. {wish i could}  I use to tell my kids when they were younger that this was my job. Hahahaha They don't by that anymore. KWIM.
Anyway, thanks again!!  You  make Bloggin fun!!

Love & Hugs!!

6 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy new year!

Happy blogoversary!

Alanna said...

Happy Blogoversary. 2 years. That's very impressive. Hope you're having a great Monday.

Sparkle said...

Happy blog anniversary!

Danni said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Sarah said...

Happy blogaversary!!! 2 years WOW!
Where did you get the CTMH button...I looked on the corp site and couldn't find it.

Jeanne said...

Congrats on blogging for two years! One can tell you are having fun by the nature of your posts. You have such an enthusiasm that shines through.

Here's to many more years of playing and having fun!