Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Sappy Title?


Products Used~ CTMH CS & Felicity, Cricut Cartridge Printing 101 with Shadow, Heart & Circle Rhinestones

 It's very seldom Charlie & I have a picture taken of us together, much less one I like. This photo i liked and  really wanted to scrapbook it. Coming up with a title, well, he's my husband and we're still  in love after 12 years... a no brainer.... ROFLOL I do need to journal the date yet, and maybe some on the back.
Anyhoo, I love this Special Paper Pack w/stampset  Felicity that CTMH is running right now.   And with all the fall pics we had taken. It will work perfect, so I'll be doing a few more pages using it.
Well i must mosey on. I have my granddaughter's today and one heck of a mess in my Korner.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day friends!

8 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty layout!

Julie said...

I really love the picture of you and your husband. Scrapbooking isn't up my alley but you do such a great job. I love you cards too.
Take care, off I go.
God Bless you and yours.

Sarah said...

It is SO not sappy...it is wonderful. I just made a LO using that paper...but I can't post it yet as it is for Unscripted in a couple of weeks LOL......!

Danni said...

Love this!! So wonderful!

Alanna said...

Your page is gorgeous Kari. I love the picture and think the title is perfect.

Kathi Carlson said...

Not sappy at all! The photo is great of the two of you. Your layout is beautiful!!

Laurel said...

A beautiful layout for a beautiful picture!

SueFitz said...

Congrats on your blogoversary!