Monday, December 28, 2009

I Ruff You



 Products Used~ CTMH CS, Textured  Brown CS, Stamp Image by Whipper Snapper, CTMH Vintage Edge Achors {snipped in half}  Rub-Ons HL, Liquid Glass on {nose, collar, bone} Ink, Black/Honey, Copic Markers.

I love this stamp image. Isn't he the cutest?!? I was going to start a scrapbook  page but i forgot to pick up my pictures at WM this morning. I usually do one hour and i had 2 credits for 2 free 8x10's.
We have been busy this past week painting and rearranging our living room. We're painting in sections. Some parts of the walls have cracks in the drywall and Charlie's  been mudding, priming and I've been  painting. {Long over due..10 years}  It looks so  nice. We have  one wall and plaster rock wall done. I will post pics later.
Anyhoo, I need to blog hop and see what every ones been up to. Miss you guys!! With the kids off of school, I've been sleeping in.
Well,  Hope you all enjoy your short week, and long weekend! I hope to be back soon with a page.
Thanks for your  visits and encourging words, It means a lot! You make bloggin fun!!
Hugs!!

5 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh my goodness! That IS a cute image! And you colored him to absolute perfection, Kari! Love this card!!

It sounds like you've been busy, too. Your home is going to be beautiful and you'll appreciate it all the more for all the sweat equity.

Knowing the spirit of Christmas lives in your heart every day of the year, I don't think it's too late to say Merry Christmas, friend! The best to you and yours in 2010, too!

Jeanne said...

What an adorable image! I agree with Kathi...she beat me to the perfect comments! To every thing she said...ditto!

Laurel said...

What a CUTE card!

Sarah said...

That image and card are so darned CUTE!
I love coming to your blog so I can see Ty !!!! :0)

Alanna said...

This is darling Kari. I absolutely love it and you colored the image like a pro.