Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Christyl


 To my beautiful daughter Christyl Jean who is 34 yo today. You came into the world 6 weeks early, weighing in at... 4lbs 4 oz 18" long. short.  
You will always be my miracle, and  you will always be my baby girl.  You have such a peaceful and gentle spirit. It's such a blessing to see you become a loving wife, to Mark  and mother too, two beautiful  gorgeous daughter's of your own.  And now 5 months pregant with a son.... Ian Jerome
I love you Christyl,  I'm very proud of the  beautiful women you have become !! 
 Love, Mom
 

Christyl 1 year old 1976. My parents house at the time. She was sick with a cold and pink eye.

I got to go home from the hospial  3 days after she was born. Christyl had to stay 18 days. That was hard,  I went to see her and feed her everyday. I had to get a ride from friends. {I had no drivers  license}... It was a 15 mile drive. She had to weigh 5 lbs before i could bring her home The nurses didn't want to give her up. They got so attached to her. So did I, even at such a young age.
 

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a cute Christmas picture of her! Happy birthday!

Alanna said...

She's beautiful. Love the baby picture.

Sarah said...

Awww...you must be so proud of your daughter.

Jena said...

So sweet - happy birthday to her!

Lisa said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday Christyl! I love the story!

Jeanne said...

Lovely post for a lovely daughter! Thanks for sharing and happy, happy birthday to Christyl!

Laurel said...

What a great post. You have a beautiful daughter and I hope she has a great birthday!