Saturday, November 21, 2009

Winter Cards


Products Used~ Stamp Set - My Favorite Things, CTMH CS, Ribbon & Black Ink- Snowflake DP ?? Paper Pieced Her Coat, Liquid Applique, Bling, Google Eyes, Ripple Scissors Copic Markers. { I should have used Fun Flock instead of LA for the boots & snow}

It's beginning to look a lot like.... Winter? Well not really, but it sure was fun playing with the snowmen stamps again. I love this time of year. It puts me in the Spirit of Giving. I love to make someones day! :) I'll be sending out a RAK "Random Act of kindness" package in the next few days. If you have ever been the recipient of getting a RAK package, than you know the feeling, of the joy it brings. I have received at least 3 since i started blogging. It totally surprised me. You couldn't wipe the smile off my face!
This person i have in mind has {to my knowledge} never visited or commented on my blog. {that's ok} I have seen her posts on others blogs and I have visited her blog twice. {she does amazing work} I expect nothing in return, but to make her day, and put a simple smile on her face.

Products Used~ Glitter Sweet Stack, CTMH CS & Stamp Set, Snow Friends-Life Is, Sassy Strands, Brad, Black Ink w/Clear Embossing Powder, SU Border Scallop Punch, Copic Markers.
Products Used~ Stamp Set- My Favorite Things, CTMH CS, Ribbon, DP, My Minds Eye, Ripple Scissors, , Black Ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Dew Drops
The guy that was going to finish up what was left to side on our house has yet to show up. He did mention last weekend that he was working on another job. So, no house pictures to post yet. We'll see what happens this week.
Thanks so much for your visits and your sweet comments. They make me smile!
I have a house to clean.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings!!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

I am suppose to be cleaning my house too, lol...yet I'm here. :) Very cute cards!

Lisa said...

I am still catching up on my blog surfing. I LOVE the snowman card!
so cute. Also, that is just so great about the you tube! How proud you must be! Thinking of you my friend.

Jeanne said...

Your cards are terrific! I've no doubt the recipient of your RAK will be thrilled!

Have a super Sunday, my friend! (hope you got the house cleaned nice and sparkly) *Ü*

Laurel said...

You busy girl! Love these cards!

Kathi Carlson said...

I love each and every one of these cards, Kari! SO cute!!