Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Smile


Products Used~ Glitter Sweet Stack DP, Stamp {HL} CTMH CS, Ribbon, Chocolate Ink~ CM Oval Template, Scallop Oval Punch, Dew Drops, Foam Dots.

I made this card a few days ago. Just getting around to posting it...It's much prettier IRL. "Sparkles" :)
A friend asked me if i wanted to go in with her and another friend and have a Stamp Sale? Of Course I would do that! What better way to unload some of the stamp sets and stuff i don't use anymore. It will be on "Black Friday' November 27th. For starters I'm I selling all my CTMH Solos A thru Z. Do i ask full price at a stamp sale? Most of the Solos have never seen ink. Suggestions on pricing are welcome. E mail me kariberry97@yahoo.com or post suggestions here, Thanks for your thoughts!
Anyway it's a... "Just don't feel like doing nothing day" Ever get that way? So with that being said, I'm going to hide in my Korner and see what i can come up with. : )
Have a great day!! Thanks for droppin by.

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Love all the pink and glitter! If they're new, I think you can ask for full price. :)

Jeanne said...

What a bright and happy card! I always imagine you with a lovely smile on your face (thanks to your beautiful profile picture) and this card fits "you" to a tee!

(I'm no help on pricing...this is partially why I don't sell my stuff. LOL)

Laurel said...

What a pretty card!

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty card, Kari! Love the pink and bet the sparkle makes it extra special.

As for pricing, I'm not a lot of help. All I know is that it's easier to buy 'em than it is to sell 'em. I've got a bunch! LOL.