Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Little Drama....

Thanks for your sweet comments on my previous post. My visit with my friend Nicole was sweet!! {She enjoyed her Sugar Free Carmel Latte. I don't do Starbucks, never had one.} But she loves them! Our kids go to the same school. That's how we got to know each other. While visiting with her i found out she has "5 kids" Oops, I thought she had 4...
4 boys and a daughter. She is interested in becoming a CTMH Consultant. She loves pretty papers, scrapbooking, and our products! Don't we all!! ; )
Anyway here are some cards I've been working on. Love the DP!

Products Uses~ DP Sweet Stack {HL} Sentiment ?? CTMH CS, SU Border Scallop Punch, Hole Punch, Chocolate Ink, Ribbon from WM


Grumpabella Image, Paper Pieced Dress, Circle, Circle Scallop Punch, Rub Ons, CTMH Ribbon~ Rhinestones, Gel Pen, Copic Markers

Bella with an attiude? That could be me before i have my coffee. Or too much Chocolate. LOL I hadn't really planned this card this way... It just happened. LOL ... HL had Rub Ons 30% off this week. I'm lovin using them!!
Not much happening here. I'm painting the trim in the bathroom today. Charlie had to work, after 4 hours had to call it a day, too much wind.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Your cards are great. Love Grumpabella with that paper. So perfect!!!

Jeanne said...

Fun cards!

I've never had anything from Starbucks either. I actually don't drink coffee, so I don't quite "get" the fascination with all the different flavors, etc. LOL Ah well, to each his own. I do love my Diet Coke, though. Wish I loved water as much, but I'm working on it. (hee, hee)

I'm glad your visit went well and that you might end up with a new downline soon. Good luck!

Good luck finishing up that trim.

Laurel said...

Great cards with such great DP!

Sparkle said...

What darling cards! I love the drama queen, lol.

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute, cute cards, Kari! Love the paper, too. That's a cute Bella. She looks like I feel tonight. LOL.

Have a good week, friend!

Nichole said...

Yes, dear friend, I loved the card, the latte, and all your amazing scrapbook pages, but most of all, I loved visiting with you! Thank you so much for taking the time to come and visit! I look forward to many more in the future!