Thursday, November 19, 2009

I have a SHOUT

I received an e mail last night from the Rights and Clearance Manager for the Bonnie Hunt Show. >>>> What???

Back in August I posted a sweet video clip of my sons response on YouTube. {because it won't post here, errors} We surprised Micah with a new bike weeks after his was stolen out of our back yard . You can see my blog post and the clip "One Grateful Little Boy" Here & Here

I called the Clearance Manager this morning to let her know i got her message. She said they want to air the video either Tomorrow or Monday. She said.... "At the end of the show they have a segment called.. "The Feel Good Moment", and this video clip definitely fit that category, It touched our hearts" WOW

They are even going to send us a copy of the show. We have never watched the Bonnie Hunt Show... Hello... I know who she is... She was the mom from one of the the 1st Beethoven Movies. Well, I just wanted to Shout Out our happy news. I'm humbled but yet excited!! I'll be watching!! :)

Have a great day!!

*************************************************************

Edit} I watched the Show today {Friday}. It was actually pretty funny, but the video clip was not on.... I'll watch on Monday.

Thank you for your sweet comments!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

How cool for you. Wish I could see it, but we don't pay for TV.

Jeanne said...

WOW! That's awesome! Congrats on the honor. It was such a wonderful moment, I'm thrilled that it will be shown to lots more people. Yay!

Have an awesome weekend!

Laurel said...

Wow, how awesome is that!

Nichole said...

How cool is that~I bet the boys are excited! congrats!