Monday, November 23, 2009

I Have a Shout... Part 2

Hello there!! I just wanted to update from my Shout post. My little YouTube video clip of my son Micah was on the Bonnie Hunt Show today! How fun was that. I love the little segment she features at the end of the show....
Feel Good Moment of the Day To see it you'll have to scroll down on her web page, but mute the 1st video first to hear it, or on the side bar where it shows videos.
Anyway, I just wanted to let my readers know it was on. I'm a proud mama! Micah does have a tender heart. Full of lots of love and hugs! I think Micah on the other hand is a little embarrassed, because he was crying and people are seeing that. They are happy tears baby. We love you!!
I ran errands this morning, and now i have a mountain of laundry to do. Sigh, It's never ending. But i don't cook the turkey.
Charlie does that every year. : )

I hope to be back with something crafty, if not... Have a wonderful day, and a Blessed Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Excellent!!! Thanks for letting us know!

I hope you have a beautiful Thanksgiving!

Alanna said...

What a neat story. How fun for Micah, and his beaming parents, of course.

I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.

Laurel said...

You should be proud for having such a special little boy!

Kathi Carlson said...

So, so cool! I don't know if this show airs here or not but love that she ends her show with a feel good moment. The world needs more of them. And your video is as feel good as one gets - so very sweet and touching and a gentle boy who is going to grow up to be a kind, gentle man.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, dear friend!