Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Girlfriend


Products Used~ CTMH CS, Blue Jeans Stamp Set, Indian Corn Blue Ink, Rub On, Brads, leaf~ DP, My Minds Eye {Penny Lane}, Misc. Flowers, Buttons, Green Stem Ribbon, Girlfriend Clear Sticker, SU Border Scallop Punch.

A friend of mind recently had surgery. She is confined to her upstairs bedroom for 2 weeks because she can't do stairs. She asked me to visit with her tomorrow morning and just sit and chat. She also asked me to bring her our current CTMH catty and some of my scrapbooks so she can see them. Oh, and a "Starbucks Sugar Free Latte" :) She is sooo sweet!! She's a blue jean gal, wife, mother of 4 & a sweet friend! Anyway that's where the blue jean pocket was inspired from. I knew she would love that.
I love these DP i found at Hobby Lobby. Getting them at 50% off for a big stack of 12x12 is such a deal.
Anyhoo, I need to get dinner going, Boys have Royal Rangers at church tonite.
Have a great evening, and thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

You're such a sweet friend! Have lots of fun visiting her and your card for her is just darling.

Laurel said...

I love this card! What a great friend you are!

Lisa said...

Your friend will love the card. Hope you guys have a wonderful visit.

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this fun card, Kari! The pocket looks great with your bargain DP. Enjoy your visit with your friend. From all she's wanting to see, it sounds like you'll be making more than one trip up and down her stairway. Have fun.