Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas/Winter Card


Products Used~ CTMH CS, Ribbon, Holiday Trinkets Stamp Set - Glitter CS, CB Swiss Dots Folder, Foam Dots, Inks- Blush, Ponderosa Pine, Brads, Wire


Products Used~ CTMH CS, Snow Flurries Stamp Set, Ribbon- HL Red CS, Glitter CS, Snowflake Punch, Snow Flake CB Folder, Dew Drops.

I Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was great. Mark & Christyl and the granddaughters were here. Lots of food...why do we eat so much? Because it's there! :)
Charlie took the boys for a road trip up north today. I shopped, {it was nuts out there} played and did laundry.
The Black Friday stamp/scrapbooking sale we were suppose to have today was cancelled. The lady that organized the whole thing had to cancel. Oh well, I did manage to get everything priced though. We're having it in Spring.
Anyhoo, you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stoppin by!!

8 comments:

Alanna said...

Hey Kari. Cute cards. I love the glitterly look on the second one up top.

I'm glad you all had a good Thanksgiving. I also braved the crowds early this morning. I'm definitely paying for it now as I am bone tired.

Jeanne said...

Such festive cards! Love 'em!

I'm glad you had a good holiday. *Ü*

Sorry to hear the sale got cancelled. Hopefully it'll come off as planned in the Spring.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Laurel said...

Love these, especially the first one!

Sparkle said...

Sorry you didn't get to have your sale. But your cards are just lovely!

Lori said...

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Your cards are beautiful.

Sarah said...

OK I LOVE the wire border on the first one! SO original and all the sparkle on you second one. GREAT cards Love them both!

Lisa said...

Cute cards!
Love the wire and dewdrops.
Lisa

Kathi Carlson said...

Great cards, Kari!!