Monday, November 30, 2009

Bella


Products Used~ CTMH CS, Black Ink, Snowbunnybella MFT Sentiment, CB Snowflake Folder, Sanding Block, Photo Corners, Foam Dots, Rhine Stones, Prisma Glitter, Liquid Glass. Copic Markers.

This is one of my favorite Bellas. But this wasn't the direction i was going with this card. After i had the photo corners glued on, i had no choice but to work around that. or redo the image. Sooo this is it. I'm not too happy with it, but i thought i would post it anyway. Someone might like it. : )
Hope you all had a nice long weekend, It was great having Charlie home for 4 days. Charlie let Micah tear apart an old weed whacker motor and then they put it back together. Micah did it! I remember growing up with 4 brother's. Someone was always taking something apart. What is it with boys and motors?
We got a lot done this weekend. Christmas lights are even up. We usually wait till after Thanksgiving to do that. Have you started Christmas shopping yet? I have not, soon though.
Enjoy your day. Thanks for stoppin by!!

8 comments:

Sparkle said...

I love the background and all the rhinestones! Glad you had a great holiday.

Alanna said...

I think this is great Kari. I like the photo corners added. I'm glad you had such a good weekend and got a lot done.

Danni said...

Great card!! I love snowbunnybella, she just looks so cozy!

Kathi Carlson said...

I love the photo corners! Your card is awesome. And you're right about this Bella. She's the cutest!

Sarah said...

Your Bella image is darling and I LOVE what you did with the snowflake folder. Cute card.
Nope..no shopping done here yet :0(

Jeanne said...

She's a cutie and the card is great, Kari!

Sounds like a wonderful holiday. Growing up with 5 brothers, I well know what you mean about boys and motors. Must be the way their brains are wired. LOL

I've done just a smidge of shopping and need to go out today and find a bike with 6 speeds for Amy. Lovely that I can trek out during the day and avoid the worst of the crowds. *Ü*

Jena said...

I think it's cute! Glad to hear you had a fun holiday weekend! I haven't really started Christmas shopping yet {yikes} so you're not alone! Take care!

Laurel said...

She is cute, great card!