Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Card & Birthday's


Products Used~ CTMH CS, Stamps, November Word Puzzle, Holiday Hoppla~ Tag, Deja View Leaf Vellum, Autumn Terracotta Ink w/ Clear Embossing Powder, Brown Twine, Desert Sand Ink.
I made this card over the weekend. I used my ATG 714 Scotch Adhesive Gun. Usually works well on vellum, But you can see it if you click on the card. Not that noticeable??
Micah's little BD party was fun! He got what he always wanted, nother "Nerf Gun" from Mark,Christyl & the girls. He's going to a BD Party sleep over Friday night. Guess what? It's a Nerf Party. Bring your own gun and they'll supply the ammo. I LOL when i read the invite. Micah is excited and can't wait. I know he's growing up when he goes for a sleepover {2nd one} and makes it the whole night without calling and wanting to come home.
Today is my Mother's BD. She would have been 78 today. She passed away 20 years ago this month. I Love & miss you Mom!!

Here are a few pics from his Birthday.



Rapid Fire Blaster, Holds 100 darts... Yikes

Thank you for the BD wishes!!

Thanks for stoppin by! Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Gotta love the frosting on the nose! Sounds like you guys had a fun time.

Wow, tomorrow is my mom's anniversary. May they both rest in peace. Have a wonderful day!

Jeanne said...

Love the card, especially that twine! That looks SO cool. I'll have to try to remember that detail.

Love the pictures, too. Looks like a fun time. Hope he has fun at his sleepover. (we haven't started doing those yet)

Another similarity for us, my mom passed away 15 years ago in August. I can well imagine how you must miss her.

PS I can see "you" in Micah, especially that first photo. He sure is a cutie!

Have a great day!

Kathi Carlson said...

Hi Kari! Love your card and echo Jeanne in thinking that twine detail is pretty nifty.

I know what it's like to miss a parent. It never goes away and even becomes more pronounced as the years pass.

Love the birthday photos. Jeanne is right again about Micah looking like you and being a cutie. I hope he has fun at the sleepover.

Laurel said...

Beautiful cards and fun pics! Your boys are so cute!

Lisa said...

Sorry I have been MIA! Love the pics of the boys and the fall card! I am getting ready to make a layout with that paper. I will send you an email about whats been going on in my life.