Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Toby



Yep you guessed it, it's Toby's 1st Birthday today. LOL Well technically he's 7 in dog years. :)
I was going to throw him a dog party but my sister and shmily couldn't make it today. And the neighborhood dogs are too big.
This is the only blog birthday party I'm going to give him. So to celebrate, here are a few pics of our hairy family member. For those of you who don't follow my blog. We got Toby when he was just 6 weeks old. November 22, 2008. He's an American Cocker Spaniel.




Micah picked him out of the litter.

His 1st winter...Dashing through the snow

He really did sleep like this.



Doggy Cookies from Pet Supply...I didn't let him eat off the table.



One of my favorite pics.

That's it! I Hope you enjoyed seeing TobyMac.


4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Wow, it's been a whole year already! He's just too cute.

Jeanne said...

How sweet that you celebrated Toby's birthday. He is absolutely adorable and deserves the spotlight!

AaronB said...

Happy birthday sweet puppy!

Alanna said...

What a cutie pie. I can't believe he's already a year. I remember reading when you got him.