Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fabulous Fall



Products Used~ CTMH CS & Fabulous Fall Stamp Set, {CM Border Stickers, "I'm using up my stash"} Blue Gel Pen, Oval Scallop Punch, Copic Markers. Card Measures 5.5 x 5.5
This card makes me think of my little granddaughters, they're 3 & 1.5 years old. They're both little blondie's.
I took the boys to get winter jackets today and when we were out and about Sam got really pale and wanted to go home. He had a small cup of milk before we left the house. Had yogurt before bed. He's still not feeling 100% better. He's not eating either. Micah is just getting over his cough & cold. I kept them home today. Probably shouldn't have taken them out, oh well.
I've got pork chops and scallop potatoes in the oven. hahaha now every time i hear the word "potato" I'll laugh.
Well i better get movin, Have a great evening. And thanks for your visits & sweet comments!
Blessings!!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Your card is just darling!

Kathi Carlson said...

Sweet card, Kari! Kids having fun. What's better than that? Healthy kids! Hope Sam is feeling better soon!!

Barb said...

What a cute card! I love Autumn and you have captured the season just beautifully here! TFS

Alanna said...

Darling card Kari. I Love how you colored the images. I hope that your boys are finally on the mend.

Lori said...

Your card is so sweet. Love that stamp set.