Thursday, October 1, 2009

Drop It!


PageMaps, I think this was from September.
Products Used~ DP Deja View & CTMH CS, Ric Rac, Rub Ons, Misc Stickers Pencils & Drop It, Circle Punch, SU... Border Punch, Word Window, Foam Dots. Oh and my marker died while journaling. That has never happened before.
My layout is pretty true to the sketch. Tweaked a bit. I used a piece of a punched circle CS as a template and CTMH Rub-Ons to outline for the journaling. I have a file box full of stickers. I used them a lot when my boys were babies and in Pre School. {I got hooked on stickers when i bought all my supplies from CM 7 years ago, I really don't care for theirs anymore... Oops} ;)
I was so thrilled to find some pencil stickers for this layout. Honestly I have way too much stash i need to use up.

This pic didn't make the layout. Maybe it should have? But I glued it to the back of the page. Like i said in the journaling... Anything that Toby finds on the floor, He claims as HIS. LOL
I'm taking him to obedience classes on Friday mornings. It's an 8 week course. We're using the Clicker and Treats for rewards. When he does what he's told {sit} you click and give him a treat. Tomorrow is week 4. One of the sessions will be on "Leave it or Drop It" He's having fun! But he hated the Pitbull Boxer that was in the class.
Toby will actually jump and sit on my lap now, among other things he has learned. I need to walk him more. They recommend loose leash walking & not the retractable leash. Ok enough about my dog, but he is one of the family. :)
Anyhoo, I need to get a few things done and pick up my kids from school. Thanks for stoppin by. Have a great evening!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute layout of him! Glad he's doing well in the classes.

Alanna said...

What a cute layout. I remember when you got him. Have fun with the obedience classes.

Jeanne said...

Super cute layout and great story to go along with it. I love reading about what topics interest other people. I learn so much!

Glad to hear the classes are going well!

Laurel said...

Too cute! Love the layout, and the puppy!