Sunday, October 11, 2009

Christmas Card


Products Used~CTMH CS, Evensong Papers, Festive Frills & Winter Reflection Stamp Set, New England Ivy Ink, Pearls, Lots of Rhinestones {red, green, gold} Red Ribbon, Deco Scissors.

I know it's not too early for Christmas Cards. I've seen a few as I'm surfing cyber space. I had this stamp set Festive Frills, {say that 3 times} hahaha, for quite a while and it's never been inked till today. I'm not sure i like it posted, it's much prettier in person, it sparkles! I like to take pics of my cards & pages outside especially on a sunny day, at least till the snow flies.

Have ya brought out your winter jackets yet? Brrr... it was 28 degrees last night. For some of us it's getting cooler. I'm not complaining, I love this time of year. Not a whole lot going on, I'm making a big pot of chili today. Yummy... I have my granddaughters all day tomorrow for a play date with Grammy. Not sure what we'll do yet. They are 3 & 1.5 years old. Maybe the park.

Thanks for stoppin by. Have a Blessed Day!!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card! Chilli sounds good!

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty card, Kari! And no, it's not to early for Christmas cards. The holidays will be here before we know it.

It's cold here, too. Snow yesterday. Brr... I'm not ready for seriously cold weather yet. The heavy coats are in the closet. I just don't want to have to put one on yet. LOL.

Enjoy your day with the girls tomorrow, friend!

Alanna said...

Cute card Kari. I love what you've done with that stamp set. The wreath looks fabulous with all the extras on it.

The chili sounds good. It seems like the cold and snow is hitting early and hard this year.

Jeanne said...

Great card, Kari! Love all the sparklies!

Oh yes, it sure got cold this weekend. We got snow and a record low for the high on Saturday...26 degrees! I had to wear my big heavy coat. Sigh...

Hope you have a great time with your babies!

Laurel said...

Very pretty! Oh and btw, 8K is probably more like 5 miles.