Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brother's Fall Layout

Gosh what am i gonna do when the snow flies. I've been taking all my pictures of cards and pages outside. I just can't seem to get the right lighting in the house or in the light box.
Products Used~CTMH TwitterPated Level 2 Paper Kit, Stamps~ Season of Color, Many Thanks, Inks~ Autumn Terracotta, Desert Sand, Rub Ons, SU Journal Tab Punch, Leaf Punch, Tag, Twine, Punched out acorns from paper kit and adhered to Metal Circle Tags. {Brother's}~ Ran pictures i had of trees & leafs using the Cricut} Shadow Sweet Leaf CS. Click on images to inlarge.
First page was inspired from CTMH "Imagine" Page 94
I almost think i need to put something, {title} on the upper left corner. What do you think? I wanted to use "Real Leafs" on this layout. I dried them flat in a paper towel and set a book on them. I then brushed on CTMH {Close to my Heart} Liquid Glass to seal it and give them a slight shine. {hope it works} time will tell i guess. : )
I really love this paper kit! I wasn't sure if it would work with the photos i had. But then i seen the trees. I'm happy with the way it turned out!

Well that's about it. Sam is home sick for the 2nd day. His cough he had for over a week turned into a full blown cold on Sunday night. He's must be feeling better this afternoon. There is a skip in his step, and it wasn't there this morning. LOL
Have a great day!! Thank you ALL for your visits, and your many kind words/comments. They make me SMILE!!

6 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a lovely layout of the boys! Hope Sam feels much better soon!

Sanela Kubiak said...

Girl, that is one beautiful layout. I hope Sam is better too. Sending you hugs!!!

Laurel said...

This is just fabulous, perfect paper for it! Hope Sam get better soon.

Lisa said...

I love the Twitterpated paper and your layout is beautiful!

Jeanne said...

What a fun layout! Great colors and photos.

Hope Sam is back to 100% soon!

Jena said...

Great fall pages - TFS!

Hope Sam is feeling better!