Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bird Call, Happiness is....


Products Used~ CTMH CS & Rub Ons, Cuttlebug Folder "Bird Call"
White Base, CTMH CS & Rub Ons, SU Border Scallop Punch.

I was just playing around yesterday and this morning, Seems like I've been getting some use out of the CTMH Rub Ons lately. I like em.
What a lazy cloudy, cool day. I ran a few errands this morning and also stopped my daughter & son in-laws house. My granddaughters have a little couch I needed to use for the project I'm working on. I'll post pictures later when i get them edited. hehehe Be sure to check back cuz I'd like to know what you think. : )
Anyhoo, Charlie & I are grooming the dog today. He's a mess, looks too shabby.

Have a great weekend friends! Thanks for stoppin by!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Both cards are so pretty! I love the simplicity of the embossing on the first one and the sentiment on the second.

Well done, Kari! Good luck grooming the dog.

Laurel said...

Beautiful! I love the first one!

Sparkle said...

These are so pretty. I love that bird.

Alanna said...

These are gorgeous Kari. I especially love the first one and if I had that embossing folder, I'd totally be lifting it.