Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beautiful....


Products Used~ CTMH Textured Pink CS, Rub Ons, DE Framed In, Juniper Ink, Flower Rhinestones, Misc. Ricrac, Blue Rhinestones, My Minds Eye DP, Glitter Letters.
Just getting ready for church, thought i would get this posted before we left. This layout did go back to the "table" for some rework. I posted it on FB the other day and thought it was missing something? "Ricrac".... Anyway I'm happy with the way it turned out. My daughter wants me to remake it so she can frame it for her girls room. : )
Busy day today. I'm so glad to see Sunshine! :) It has been so gloomy here the last few days. I'm planning to take the boys for some outdoor pictures today. I'm hoping Evergreen Park is still open, there's a river with rocks & and a bridge. Beautiful fall background. Last year at this time there was a bike race going on. But that was last weekend. I'll post pictures later if i get them taken.
Have a blessed day in the Lord! Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. I love the scalloped frame and the ric rac. Enjoy your day.

Sparkle said...

Your layout is so darling! I love it.

Kathi Carlson said...

Your post title fits your layout and photos to a T. Beau-ti-ful!!!

Laurel said...

Beautiful is right!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous layout of two gorgeous little ones!