Monday, September 7, 2009

Walk in my garden...


Products Used~ CTMH CS, Misc. DP HL, Lots of Stickers from WM,HL, Cricut Cartridge~ Printing 101, "Walk in my Garden, Flower Boarder & Sign", Tag Punch, Brads, Sponge Dabbed chipboard "Walk" letters with CTMH Sunflower Ink. Top half circles w/flowers inspired for a scrapbook magazine. I may journal on the back or just put a date on the layout. Click on image to inlarge

I hope you all had a safe great weekend. Saturday we went with some friends on their boat and my boys got to go tubing for the first time. {I'll post pictures at a later date} How fun right? Well they only lasted a short time in the water. They fell off the tube, got scared and didn't want to get back on. I went water skiing for the first time in 18 years. Good Lord... What was i thinking?? LOL Lets just say i was very sore the last 2 days.

Anyway, sorry this is short but i need to get going. Looks like it's a pop corn and movie night. We recently ordered the whole Little Rascals Collection. I don't know who enjoys them more. Charlie or the boys... Cute movies!! Charlie loves to watch all those old movies. We also have Abbott & Costello Collection. They are just fun to watch!

Thanks for stoppin by. Have a great evening!!

Blessings!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

What a great layout Kari. Fun pictures and I love how you laid it all out.

Check out my blog as I have an award for you.

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Laurel said...

Wow it is a pretty layout!

Jeanne said...

And such a lovely garden it is! Great layout showcasing its beauty.

Oh my gosh! I used to watch the Little Rascals when I was a kid! Those shows were SO fun and funny! You all are a super family to sit down and enjoy some pure clean fun. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Sparkle said...

What a lovely layout. Your garden is always so gorgeous!

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous layout, Kari! Movies and popcorn. Sounds like a fun evening!