Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Slide Sketch & Card


Products used~ CTMH DP "Key to my Heart"& Background Stamp, DE~ On Target {chipboard Ring Sponged in Juniper Ink } CTMH & Misc Buttons & Brads, Misc Slide Letters Inked in Pigment Daisy White.
I don't do many sketches at all. I should, they're fun!, and they seem to work for me if i have the right photo. I think this one worked well for this sketch.
I'm happy with the way it turned out. :) Meghan already came down the slide and was waiting for Cailyn. All i ever hear from Meghan is.. "I do it myself" I think my boys said the same thing. It's that Independent stage they all go thorough.
Sketch #35 .... 52 Sketches I stalk Laurel's blog quite offen and she did this sketch as well. Thanks Laurel! Loved it!

Products Uses~ Stamp Image~ Everyday Button Bits, Bella Sentiment, CTMH CS, Buttons & Ribbon, Cuttle Bug Boarder Folder, Sanding Block
With having 2 blogs going it's hard to keep track of what i post on one, and what i post on the other. My "You Go Girl" blog is mainly my progress about getting fit. Making myself accountable to "Keep Movin" Well I have some exciting news. I got a treadmill last week, I've been on it a few times. With winter soon approaching It'll be great to stay active over the winter.
Anyhoo, I need to start my laundry, It's a never ending job.
Thanks for stoppin by! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout! And what a cute pic of the girls. I really love the border on your card too! Yeah for keeping up with the exercise! :) I really want a treadmill too.

Alanna said...

These are both so great. I love how you did the layout. What a great sketch.

And your button flower card is so cute. I love those shaped buttons along with the embossing at the bottom. Well done. And well done for your exercise.

Kathi Carlson said...

Love your layout AND your card! Great colors on both. Perfect photo! Those little CTMH buttons are just right with the PTI stamp set, which, by the way, is looking more appealing every day! All good! I think you'll find the treadmill a good purchase. My hubby uses ours. Admire your dedication to getting fit.