Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sketch LO & Doggy Want a Bone?


52 Sketches #38

Products Used~ CTMH CS & Retired DP, Chipboard Die Cuts/Stickers, Foam Glitter Letters, Plastic Flowers Hobby Lobby~Bone Stamp & cut out, Chocolate Ink, SU Border Punch, Hole punch.

I love the sketch! It worked well for the pictures i had of Cailyn trying to climb and sit on the dog. He could have cared less as long as he could chew on her baby toy. He loves the kids!

Cailyn loved to walk around with Toby's rawhide bone. Yikes... I was so stuck on a title for this page. I had it half way done and showed to my hubby and asked him what i should title it? he says... "Doggy want a bone"? All though Cailyn was only 14 months old at the time and couldn't really talk then. Maybe she was thinking it. hahaha. I just thought it was a cute pic of her.

All is well here. Hope you all had a nice weekend!
Thanks for stoppin by!

5 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this layout, Kari! Such sweet photos ...

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, is she ever adorable! Wow! Love the layout, too. Such sweet and fun photos.

Laurel said...

Wow, fabulous layout! I love how you used the sketch!

Sparkle said...

That picture of her is just precious! I love your layout!

Lisa said...

So cute Kari! love he look on her face in the last one.