Monday, September 21, 2009

Here's what's left...


Charlie pulled out what was left of the veggies this weekend. We'll be canning these tomatoes. Some were a little strange looking.
Between putting on Drums, Shocks, Struts & a Drive Shaft on my van Saturday. I was the goofer. I wore my Pedometer throughout the day and put on 4.97 miles in 2.34 hours. Just running errands.
It took him about 8 hours to complete the repairs. Only so many hours in a day. Hoping that daylight would hold out till the van was fixed. I'm so thankful he knows how to do all that.




These little tomatoes cracked me up when we took them out of the garden. A little deformed but eatable...Meet "Tanya & Tom"
I had some girly google eyes among my stash. Couldn't resist playing. It doesn't always have to be with stamps & paper. Right? LOL but I do think they need some hair or something. Anyhoo, it was fun, : ) my kids got a kick out of it.

Not much else going on. Hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for stoppin by!


5 comments:

Alanna said...

What fun to harvest from your garden. And Tanya and Tom are so darling.

Sparkle said...

I love Tanya and Tom! Thanks for the big smile.

Jena said...

Too funny - love your tomato couple ;-)

Kathi Carlson said...

Just catching up and stopping by to say, "Hello, friend!" Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog! It was a hectic couple of weeks but SO worth it. Love Tanya and Tom Tomato. Gotta take time to play! Have a great week, Kari!

Laurel said...

LOL, I giggled when I saw your tomatoes! Cute!