Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hello There

Sorry I don't have any new pages or cards to post, but i did get my CTMH Kit on Wednesday. :) This is All the lute. There is a scrapbook kit added to this as well, that i ordered too. I really like the Chocolate 12x12 3 ring binder. I have 2 already from another company that I store my pages in.
It feels good being back with CTMH. I already have a gal that wants to do a monthly club.
Anywhoo I just wanted to check in and say hi and let ya know I'm still here.
Have a great weekend! Thanks for droppin by!


5 comments:

Leslie said...

Kari, I didn't know you had left CTMH, but welcome back. I ought to do that so I can get the kit again. What a lot of loot for so little money. Where did you get the CTMH button on the right side of your blog? Love it.

Lori said...

Wow. Look at all that loot. Can't wait to see what you make with it. I didn't know that you left either...so welcome back :)

Sparkle said...

Your kit looks like alot of fun! Can't wait to see what you make.

Alanna said...

What a great pile of stuff. And I know it comes at such a bargain. I'm happy that you're back with CTMH and that's awesome that you already have someone interested in a club.

Have fun creating with all this yumminess.

Jeanne said...

Lots of loveliness there! I'm sure you will have a blast using it! Much success to you.