Thursday, September 17, 2009

Enjoy the ride


Products Used~ CTMH CS, Papers Sonata, Stamp Image~ Everyday Button Bits, SU Boarder Punch, Misc, Buttons, Silver Gel pen, Copic Marker.
My friend Alanna made some really cute cards using a stamp set called "Everyday Button Bits" From Paper Trey {Since I took up biking this summer} I thought this was too cute! Thanks for inspiration Alanna!
I have not been feeling well the last few days. Feels like i got hit by a truck. Weak, tired, body ache. Today is a little better, but still blah
Hope you are having a gr8 day! Tomorrow's Friday, but Charlie has to work, so much for, four on, 3 off. Anywhoo, Have a great weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Sparkle said...

Sooo cute! I hope you feel better soon!

Leslie said...

Kari, such a cute idea to usethe buttons for wheels. Sorry you are feeling bad. Hope it doesn't last too long.

Jenn said...

Love it! I so need to get that stamp set! :)

Laurel said...

Cute card! I was wondering if you could email me your mailing addy?
laurelseabrook@shaw.ca

Jeanne said...

Very cute, Kari!

So sorry to hear you are not feeling your best. Hope you are back in top form soon!

Alanna said...

Kari, your card is darling. Don't you just love this set. This is I think the only stamp that I haven't used yet, besides some of the sentiments. Your card makes me want to go do so now.

I'm sorry that you're not feeling well. That sucks bad to just feel week and that whole hit by the truck thing is just plain rotten.

I hope you can recover quickly. And hopefully you'll be able to create more with this set.

Jena said...

So cute - I've loved that stamp set as well. I hope you're feeling better!

Lisa said...

Adorable as usual my friend!