Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back To School


Products used~ CTMH Level 1 School Zone Kit, w/stickease, Cricut Cartridge~ Plantin Schoolbook w/red cs shadow, Brads, Misc. Buttons, Star Boarder Stickers, Red Ric Rac WM sewing dept.
I found this cute thick paper pack of 12x12 back to school papers at Hobby Lobby. 50% off. I cut some of the boarder off and used it on this layout. Picture is 5x7


Paper pack also included some cut out CS Embellishments, Friends & First day of School.
I Have got a ton of stuff to do today, I played to long yesterday. Plus helped out at the kids school, lunch room and two recesses. Today is early release so kids are done @ 2:20.
Thanks for stoppin by have a great day!
Edit} Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm officially a CTMH Consultant again. I signed up yesterday and got my Welcome letter this morning. :) YAY~ Sanela Kubiak is my Upline again.
Blessings!

7 comments:

Jena said...

So cute - I especially love the feet at the bottom ;-) TFS!

Sparkle said...

Such a cute layout!

Alanna said...

Fun layout. I love the title. Congrats on coming back to the CTMH family. How is Sanela doing anyway?

Lori said...

What a cute layout. Love the feet.

Kathi Carlson said...

Wonderful layout, Kari! Love how you combined products from different companies so masterfully. And, how nice it must be to be able to scrap recent photos. Should I live long enough to catch up. LOL.

Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the evening, too!

Laurel said...

This is so cute, love the paper!

Stacy said...

I love this one!