Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Watering Flowers


Products used~ DP Cosmo Cricket.... CTMH CS, Cricut Cartridges~ Walk in my Garden & Plantin Schoolbook, Brads, Flowers from Michael's~ Center Daisy photo cut out.


Just a quick post. My honey took off work today. :)
Meghan {3} my granddaughter "LOVES" watering the flowers. {I bought each of my GD's little watering cans} Cailyn being only 18 months, I give her an empty watering can for now. She pretends well.
I was working on this page yesterday and finished it this morning. I love it when Charlie's home... I get so much done..... hehehe..... KWIM
Anywho, You gals are so sweet! Thank you for visiting and for your kind heartfelt comments throughout. I appreciate them & you! Even if you're only a "Cyber Drive By" or just a "Google Reader" Thanks for looking!
Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Your layout is too cute! She is just darling with that watering can.

Jenn Embry said...

Oh she is just too cute! But of course you already know that. Hehehehe Great layout. I love the colors.

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful layout, Kari! Great photos, wonderful memories. I love Meghan's blond mane. They are cute little girls. Glad to hear that Charlie was home, giving you the chance to play a bit. Enjoy the rest of the day!

Jeanne said...

Sweet, sweet layout! What a moment to capture. Love the story and that little girl is just precious!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Laurel said...

What a sweet layout! I miss that age, now no one wants to help! LOL