Monday, August 24, 2009

A Step Further

Just an FYI.....Ok I've decided to take the plunge. I posted a few posts back about exercising, starting a walking routine and scrapbooking my progress. A 9x9 scrapbook {"All About Me"} Long over due.
Well I also started a New Blog today to help me journal my progress. "U Go Girl"
Laurel inspired me with her On The Right Track blog. Way to go Laurel!! Thanks!!
I thought it was only "Fit" that I start my own. :)
Sooo, I am asking anyone who is interested and wants to jump in and create a Get Fit blog... {Or maybe you have one already. We can encourage each other and "Follow" each others blogs. I don't know about you? But I do much better at exercise if I have someone cheering me on.
If you would like to Get Fit and be added to my Get Fit blog then please leave me a comment with your blog addy and i will link you on mine. Or just stop by and say Hello.
Thanks for stoppin! nufff said...

Lets Get Movin!! :)


2 comments:

Alanna said...

Good for you Kari. How fun to have a different blog just for this purpose. I'm off to check it out now.

Jeanne said...

Go, Kari, go! Great idea and I'm happy to cheer you on!