Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One Happy, Grateful Little Boy

r
Neighborhood boys ready to ride.

As you might remember about 3 weeks ago Micah's 20" Mongoose bicycle was stolen right out of our back yard. He was heartbroken over it. { I was mad}Knowing he would probably never get it back.{it wasn't licensed} Well yesterday we did something about that. Take a

peek right here at this little clip of "One grateful little boy" It surprised us and made our hearts so warm & happy to see him so thankful.

I kept getting errors when i uploaded the video through blogger, so "Help" suggested posting on YouTube and past it here. Hope it works!
Oh and after I bought the bike I took it to be licensed, and it's in the garage at night.
Thank you for your kind words on my previous layout. As I was looking at it I really didn't like the way the watering can turned out so i pulled it off and run it through the Cuttlebug and put a swirl pattern on it. Gave it a textured look. Looks much better i think.
Thanks for stoppin bye! Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

OK. So, why I am I cryin' my eyeballs out? Because that was one of the sweetest moments I've seen in a long time. I love how he ran to hug you before going for the bike, the fact that his little heart was so full of gratitude that he cried. What a sweetheart, and how proud you must be. Thanks for sharing this heartwarmer. It ruined my mascara but made my day.

Lisa said...

Oh Wow! I have tears.. That was one of the sweetest videos I have seen in forever. You sure did name it right. What a great little boy!
Good Job Mom :)

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, what a heart string tugger that one is! What a beautiful young man you are raising. Thank you so much for sharing that sweet and precious moment!

Laurel said...

Oh my what a sweetheart he is!