Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Digital Layout

I made my 1st digital scrapbook layout. YAY I bought Jessica Sprague Beginners Course on line. How fun! It came with week~ 1-4 of lessons called. { Up and Running} This is one of the digital templates i had to work with.  Lesson one
I don't have much time to post i spent most of the morning playing with digital paper.  Thank you to Jeanne for her e mail of encouraging information she sent me! I can't wait to dive into more digital stuff. How fun!


Here is my finished digital layout. This template only allowed for a 4x4 picture so i had to crop out most of the wash tub and the little ducky. :) I'm thrilled that it turned out.


I better get moving, my boys have swimming lessons shortly. Today is test day and tomorrow is there last class. I think they'll pass. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! What a cute layout.

Jeanne said...

Yay, Kari!!! It looks GREAT! I'm so glad you enjoyed your first lesson in digi! Like I said before, enjoy the journey! It can be rather addicting!

Hope your kids pass their swim test. We had our last lesson of this swim session yesterday and BOTH girls passed their levels and can move up. Yay! We continue with lessons at our indoor pool at the rec center.

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh, it is gorgeous!

Mama of 2 said...

Love your digi LO!