Monday, August 10, 2009

A Happy Hello


Products Used... CTMH Bella Papers...Stamp Sets.. Happiness, Playful Flourishes, Stampin' Up, What Could Be Better.. Ink, Pedal, Button, Twine, Pop Dots, Misc Flower, Brad, This card was inspired right out of the Summer CTMH IB. Tweaked a bit.
A Happy Hello! Hope you'all are doing well.
Charlie was off Friday so we took the boys to Baybeach Amusement Park. Most kiddie rides are .25 cents. Bigger rides are .50. We use to take the boys quite a bit when they were smaller and could fit in the planes, boats and little cars. I have those precious memories scrap booked. It's fun to look back and see how little they were and how much fun they had. Now we all go on the Tilt-a-Whirl, Swings, Scrambler. Micah hates the swings.
Last Friday night sometime, Micah's bicycle was stolen right out of the back yard. {We have dawn to dusk light in the back yard and a motion light in back of the garage by the alley.} It was a 20" Mongoose Bike we just bought it for him in May. I have to say that in the 11 years we have lived here this is the first time anything was stolen right out of our yard. I could kick myself for not having it licensed or even put in the garage. We called the police and reported it but they said bicycle theft is pretty common.... sad
Micah had a back up bike that was smaller, but not the same.
I will be returning as a"Close to my Heart" Consultant, probably next month. I heard some of the New Fall/Winter products in the new catty are just wonderful and that's what will be included in my kit if i can hold off till September to sign up. YAY!!
Anywhoo. I changed my blog background again. I think i like this one. What can you say, they're free. Well i better call it for now. Thanks for stopping by to see me & your sweet comments on my previous post made me smile! :)
Blessings!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a lovely card! It's so pretty. I'm sorry to hear about the bike. But you must be excited to getting back to CTMH!

Kathi Carlson said...

Hey, Kari! Love your card!! Your trip to the amusement park sounds like fun. How nice that there's a place to go that isn't SO expensive. I'm so sorry about Micah's bike. What a bummer. We shouldn't have to worry about stuff in our yards. Sigh... I just got my complimentary CTMH fall catalog today. As always, fun new stuff! You'll like it!!

Laurel said...

Beautiful card! Good for you for coming back to CTMH, lots of great goodies!