Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bike Layout

As you might remember my sons bike was stolen out of our back yard last month. We recently bought him a new bike just like it. If you haven't seen the little video i shot you can scroll down a few posts to see it. I don't think we will ever forget that day we gave Micah his new bike. He had such a grateful thankful heart. I included a dvd with this layout so it would never be lost or forgotten.
My boys are enjoying being back at school. Micah loves his teacher. Sam had Mrs P. 2 years ago and loved her as well. She is so sweet, and puts so much love into teaching the kids.
Sam is very socialable and just loves being with his buddies. I'm enjoying my days as well! ; )
I think I'll go for a bike ride today. :) Have a great day, and thanks for stoppin by!
Blessings!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a wonderful layout. I love the sparkly arrows. :)

Kathi Carlson said...

Perfect layout, Kari! Love it and the story that goes with it! Hope you enjoy your bike ride!

Jeanne said...

Excellent layout! And completed so quickly after he got the new bike. I'm quite impressed! Great idea to keep the video with the layout.

It sure helps when the kids love their teachers doesn't it?

Hope you had a great bike ride. Girls are home today and tomorrow ( after 1 1/2 hours for assessments)...we'll see how much I get done.

Laurel said...

Fabulous layout! My favorite part is that you included a DVD of that sweet moment! Good idea!

Jena said...

What a great layout - I love how you included the CD. I tried watching the video last week but it kept skipping and pausing but from what I caught it was very touching. TFS!