Friday, August 28, 2009

Back To School


First day of school, yesterday morning.


Micah really didn't want me taking his picture.... "No pictures mom" Why not? Gosh he's only 7. 3/4 yo & in 2nd grade, and already wants to op out. I think not. :)

Sam 9.5 yo 4th grade gets to sit next to his "best buddy" Logan. Wonder if the teacher knew that. ha

It's been quiet having the house to myself the last 2 days. There's a lot i need to do as far as cleaning, laundry is almost done. Charlie hates it when i do laundry on the weekend. I see his point. He's been working some Fridays. I think maybe his 4-10's are done. now it's 5-10's. But at least he has the weekends off. We may take the boys to Chuck E Cheese next weekend.
Well my friend, I better get some work done.

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

I miss having cute name tags on my desk, lol! My Moneytree one isn't that cool... :)

Everyone looks so excited to be back in school.

Lisa said...

First day of school is always so much fun!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great back-to-school photos, Kari! They are a handsome pair of boys. While it's been a long time since my boys were that young, I remember how good it always felt when school started again. It was fun having them home for the first two months, and then ... I think you get it! Enjoy your time, friend!

Lori said...

Awww. What sweet photos. Can't wait to see your scrapbook pages.