Friday, July 24, 2009

Two Plus One More......

Equals Three.

We just found out yesterday that we are going to be grandparents again. Christyl & Mark are expecting their 3rd child. {insert smile and happy dance here} I'm so excited for them. {No due date yet, I'll pass that along when we find out}. They have 2 daughters already. I know they are hoping for a boy this time but would be delighted with another girl. See my side bar on the right for newly updated pictures of my granddaughter's.
Sorry i don't have anything crafty to show you. Between swimming lessons "Twice a Day" {I couldn't get them in at the same time}, baseball M-W and the Skate Park. I've been pretty much on the go these last few weeks. I just found out School will start on August 27th. That's way to early. IMO.... they usually go back after Labor Day. Not really complaining though... {I need a break} :)
Charlie and a buddy are outside siding. Hoping to get a lot done before the rain comes by here. {we need it}
Anywhoo, I just wanted to give a little update and tell you our exciting News!!
Thanks for stoppin by and checkin up on me. You're the best!! Have a fabulous weekend. BTW ~ who's from Milwaukee WI? I have many relatives from that area.

Much Love!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Congrats to your daughter!

Alanna said...

Congratulations. How fun for all involved.

Kathi Carlson said...

Congratulations, Kari, to you and your entire family!! As for nothing crafty, enjoy your days with your boys. You'll have time to yourself soon enough!!

Jena said...

Yay - congrats! I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

Jeanne said...

Congrats to the whole family. Very exciting news!

I hear you on the whole not having something creative to share...as we have been on the go go go, too. My kids start on August 19th this year! (I grew up starting on the day after Labor Day, so this is early to me)

Enjoy your time with your kids and craft when you can!