Thursday, July 9, 2009

Play Ball


Products used~ CTMH Papers. Game On Level 1, Tweaked, w/Stickease, Added CS, Stamp Set CTMH Soft Ball... Ric Rac, Star Punch, Brads, Mics Baseball Stickers {Hobby Lobby} Pop Dots Center Picture. Click on image to in large.


I had fun putting this layout together. The only papers that came to mind were "Game On" from Close to my Heart {CTMH} All i had on hand was level 1, but i was able to tweak it a bit on the 1st page. I'll be adding another page when i get the team picture of all the boys and coach together. That won't be for a few weeks. Then i will add the journaling.
Sam's team is really doing well. They only lost 2 of the 8 games they played. Sam takes this baseball thing very serious. {1st time} :) I know he'll want to play again next summer.



Hey did i tell you i love my new bike!?! Sam & I went riding last Friday after i picked it up and we put on 7 miles. I went last night and put on another 5 1/2. How fun!! And the awsome thing is, the burning in my left knee is gone. For about the last 2 years i "Could Not" put any pressure or kneel on my left knee without it sending me to the moon.. No kidding. I am just thrilled and over joyed that all it took for my healing was a bike ride. Praise God!!! In case you're wondering~ I haven't ridden a bike in at least 15 years. Geesh. I'm lovin it!
Well i better get busy. Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments make me smile! Have a geat day!!
Blessings!!

8 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a great layout! I'm glad he's really enjoying it and glad you're having fun with your bike.

One of these I'll have to buy one and actually learn how to ride it. :)

Jenn Embry said...

Cute layout. I love the circle in the bottom corner. Great pics too. I'm glad you are feeling better. I miss bike riding. I can't ride anymore because I have dizzy spells sometimes. *sigh*

Wendy said...

Great layout! I love the corner title and the bright stars!

Alanna said...

Fabulous layout Kari. Those papers are perfect.

I'm glad to hear about all the riding you've been able to do. Such great exercise. Something that I should do.

Kathi Carlson said...

Great layout, Kari!! Glad to hear you are having fun on that bike. It's kind of like riding a horse. Once you know how ... Bikes are better though. No minds of their own. LOL.

Jeanne said...

Great layout! I'm glad your son is enjoying the game so well. I like all the details you added.

Congrats on the bike and the unexpected, but truly wonderful benefit of helping your knee. That's awesome! I just this week bought a new seat for my old, old, old, but still works bike. I'm hoping it will ease the sore bum I've gotten after I ride.

Does riding your bike take you back to your childhood? It does me!

Laurel said...

Fantastic layout! I so love the Game On paper!

Lori said...

What an awesome layout. Love how you changed up the Level 1.