Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Boots!


Products used.... CTMT Papers- It's a Guy Thing, Stickease- Stamps- Serendipity, Random Stamped Background, Ink- Garden Green, Deco Scissors, Cricut- Cartridge Printing 101 W/ Black Shadow. Adding journaling with pullout tab above picture. Click on image to inlarge.
Micah has had his cowboy boots for quite a few years. I don't have any pictures of him wearing them accept this one. It was taken last summer {see side bar}. I recently took pictures of his boots outside so i could use them on this page. I'm happy with the way it turned out.
Ok with having a dog for the last 8 months or so, We all share in the responsibilities of taking care of him. That includes taking Toby outside and picking up the yard. Well just the other day both boys were fighting over "WHO" was going to take the dog outside. So all i said was... "MAYBE" we should just get rid of Toby.
Micah pipes up and says.... "You can't do that! He's your son, even if he has 4 legs.... And you would cry and miss him a lot" { I about died laughing}Then Micah takes Toby outside, end of argument! LOL Talk about picking your battles.
I signed the boys up for another session of swimming lessons {2 weeks} starting Monday the 3rd. I was able to get them in at the same time this time. If neither one passes this Thursday onto the next level... then we're all good. :)
Well my friends that's all i have for now. I need to start my laundry and do some cleaning. Play time is over.... for now. :) Hope you're having a great day!!
Thanks for the congrats! I passed them on to my daughter & son in-law. Looks like our new grandbaby could be here end of March 2010. :)
Thanks for stoppin by!

6 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a cute layout! I really like those boots.

Kathi Carlson said...

Sweet layout! Little boys grow up so fast!

Funny/cute comment about the dog being your son! And thus, good for Micah for taking his "brother" outside! The best thing about dogs is the fact that they don't argue.

Enjoy the evening, friend!

Alanna said...

Great layout Kari. What fun boots. And such a cute story about Toby being your son.

Jeanne said...

Great layout and a wonderful peek into your life!

Thanks for sharing!

Laurel said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great page!

Lisa said...

Thats so cute girlfriend!
Taking the pic of the boots and cutting them out really makes it!