Thursday, June 4, 2009

Teacher's Cards


Products used~ CTMH Retired B&T Papers, Stamp image Teachabella from Stamping Bella, SU Boarder Scallop Punch, Misc...Tag, Buttons, Twine, Brads ~Ink, Stipple Brush, Colored Pencils, Copic Markers

My boys last day of school is today. Picnic tomorrow. I made a few cards to give to there teachers. We appreciate what they do to teach our kids. Teaching is a gift. I would never Homeschool. Unless God called me to do it... But I don't see that happening. Hehehe {Never say never}
Neither one of their teachers makes cards, so i hope they like these. I am my worst critic.
I took the pictures of these cards outside. That's where the glare came from.
I was chatting with Charlie on the phone this morning on his way to work. I said... TGIT. He says.... No TGIF... I said.... but you have a 3 day weekend so that would only give you a 2 day weekend mentally. He says No... I have 2 Saturdays. LOL We just laughed. He's looking forward to going to the kids Closing Service at school tomorrow morning and the school picnic. I love my hubby! He's a good man!!
TGIT~Have a wonderful day! :)

Thanks for stoppin by!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute cards! Too bad this teacher didn't look like that! LOL

Kathi Carlson said...

Very cute cards! I love that Bella!

Lori said...

Your teacher cards are great. I especially love how the Let's get together paper makes the apple stand out.

Sparkle said...

Very cute cards! I love that Bella too!

Nichole said...

Oh yes, their teachers will definitely love the cards. So cute. If you have a minute tomorrow at the picnic I wanted to ask you a couple of questions about CTMH...
See you tomorrow!

Lisa said...

These are great and I am sure they will love them. HOpe all is well and your sleeping good :)

Alanna said...

Great cards Kari. I'm sure your boys' teachers will love them. I especially like how you colored the Bellas.

Barb said...

Great teacher cards. Love your paper choices and your coloring is awesome.