Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Smile


Products used~ CTMH Retired Together B&T, Stamps, Kindred Spirits, Misc. Love Boarder Stamp, Twine, Button, SU Scallop Boarded Punch, Piercing Tool, Ink, Black, Crystal Blue, Sponge Dabbed Tag. Triangle was inspired from a magazine.

What better way to remember flowers then to take a picture of them. Charlie keeps his bees at his buddies house out in the country and while he was out their Saturday his wife gave Charlie these flowers to give to me. How sweet was that! I made this card i thought i would send it to her as a thank you.
I don't know what kind of flowers they are. Charlie told me but i forgot. They look like little umbrella's, they sure do smell pretty.
Question.....Are you a real perfectionist? I don't think i am. But i could be. LOL It's not a bad thing. I was asking myself that question after i changed the blurb on my previous post. {And among other things} I didn't like it so i redid it. I have to be satisfied/content with what i post or i change it. Is that normal? : )
Anywho, hope you're having a great Wednesday. The weekend is almost here! : )
Thanks for stoppin by!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

What a darling card Kari and the flowers look so pretty.

BTW, I have an award for you on my blog.

Kathi Carlson said...

Hey, Kari! There's nothing to change on this card! It's great!! Sweet flowers although I haven't a clue what they are. No green thumb here! Am I a perfectionist? Ummm... yeah, but I'm getting better as I get older!

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Tammy and Joel said...

The flowers are called Lily of the Valley. They spread, but are so fragrant.