Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Meghan & me

This was going to be a quick update.... hahaha... Not a chance. Lots to do today. Day is half gone.
Sam has his first baseball game tonight. He is really pumped that he gets to play on a team for the first time and that he is catcher.
Meghan's BD party was fun. Oh to be 3 again. She had 2 parties... one on Saturday with her "little friends" and one on Sunday with grandparents, cousins & uncles.
They tell me it's my Birthday today.... I stopped counting. Oh well, Happy Birthday to me. I'm not really celebrating. Charlie gave me an awesome card. He always finds the sweetest cards to give me. Two of my GF are taking me to Applebees tomorrow night for a Sunday.
I hope you enjoy the pictures I've posted.
Some have asked how we are doing on our siding project.. I haven't posted any updates since last fall. Charlie is recruiting a few guys for the last weekend in June.
It's getting there. I will post updates at a later date and show you how far we have gotten.


A Dora Birthday Party


Swinging on her BD. 6/11/09

Sam ended up breaking it open.


Silly string again. Why do they always target one kid?


Meghan
Meghan's 2 uncles~ Sam & Micah, 2 cousins~ Tristan & Cassy, baby sister Cailyn & Meghan
Bumble bee


Our strawberries came up again~ 6th season. With having a dog in the yard now, the squires seem to leave them alone. otherwise they would pick them off, take a bite and leave it sit. Ugh...not anymore.



Charlie got his 3rd garden bed in on Friday. As of yet nothing planted in it.

Some flowers from around the house.

We put up our 12' x 3' pool this weekend. It took 7 hours to fill the thing. The water company will be happy with us. Sam & Micah were in it today already. Water was 60 degrees when they went in, they weren't in it for long. It warmed up 8 degrees just with the cover off and the warm sun.

Bloggin & Facebook friends are some of the best!!! I received 2 BD cards one on Saturday & one today that i can't wait to show off. You gals make it all worth while! I love you all!
Whether you just stalk my blog, and never post a comment at all, i don't mind. My only hope is that you came away with something positive to share/inspire with someone else in your walk of life. I have been Inspired & Blessed as I visit many of your blogs! Thank you for sharing YOUR Life with us!
God's Blessings!!

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Happy birthday, Kari! While there's a point when a lot of us stop counting, it's always nice to know we're appreciated. And you, my friend, are appreciated!! You are kind and caring. Your photos are great and reveal what's important to you. Thanks for sharing.

Barb said...

Hi Kari!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I love your photos! TFS

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday, Kari! I for one, sure enjoy your blog. I admire your upbeat and positive personality.

Loving all the photos. Looks like a grand time was had by all. The garden looks like it's coming along nicely. Yay!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa said...

Gosh I love your blog my friend!
I love how I leave feeling a tad better than when I arrived!
God loves you and so do I!
Oh and I LOVE Meghan's cute little angel face and her hair is so adorable!