Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Flowers, Cards, Pics


I received a nice surprise yesterday afternoon. Flowers and a box of candy came from Charlie and my 2 boys. That explains why he called me 4 times through out the day, and asked how my day was going. {Waiting for me to say the flowers and candy arrived}.
I Love the flowers! The chocolate candy will most likely stick to my hips, but I'm saving the pretty yellow ribbon. It will look really pretty on a card, don't cha think.... LOL
Mark & Christyl, granddaughter's gave me a Belgian Waffle Maker... by request. :)


I was so thrilled to get birthday cards in the mail from two bloggin/facebook crafty friends ~ Erica & Sparkle. {center front} they are so sweet to wish me a Happy Birthday and we never even met. I got to know them some from CTMH BB when i was a Consultant. They both do amazing work!! Thanks again girls!
Sam & Micah made me cards with Charlie's help.
Sam

Christyl my daughter snuggling Micah keeping him warm.


Sam's team won last night 23~zip. I felt bad for the other team, they tried so hard to score runs.

Well i best get movin. Thanks for your BD wishes! I appreciate all of you who visit!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy birthday Kari. Isn't it wonderful how we have friends we have never met! I leave more comments on blogs than I do email my sisters.

Kathi Carlson said...

See, birthdays aren't so bad. Those pink roses are gorgeous, and carnations smell SO good! As for the candy, enjoy and let it stick. Great photos of the family. I miss those days at the baseball field. They go by so fast. Glad you had a good day. Hope tomorrow is, too!

Jeanne said...

Thanks for sharing all this loveliness! It sure looks like you had an awesome birthday. *Ü*

Laurel said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Sparkle said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday. The boys did a great job on your cards!

Nicole said...

Hey you! I have been missing you we need to catch up. I hope your bday was wonderful I love the flowers and the cards are something to be cherished. Talk to you soon!

Alanna said...

Looks like you had a great birthday.