Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Home Video



I have always wanted to make home video's and post them. {I have video's of the boys when they were smaller} I think i finally figured it out. I can't remember if i shot this with the camcorder or my camera. It works, that's all that matters, right? I think the hardest part was remembering what i saved it as, and then finding it among all the pictures.
Anyway, I shot this over a month ago. These are my granddaughter's Meghan almost 3 here and Cailyn 16 months. Thought i would share my first home video. :)
My days are pretty busy with the kids. With swimming lessons and baseball and everyday playtime. I haven't had any crafty Me time. Maybe later? Well i better get movin and get something done. It's after 9. Micah just got up. Sam is still sleeping. They're wore out.
Have a great day! It's a warm one here today. YAY summer is here!
Thanks for stoppin by!



3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Sweet! It's so fun to see those cute little ones "in action" and hear Grandma's voice! Thanks for sharing. I'm still smilin'!

Jeanne said...

So fun! It's nice to see their sweet faces in action and like Kathi said, to hear Grandma's voice, too.

Veronica said...

oh my gosh.... fantastic video...woo hoo