Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Card


Products Used~ Online Dress Template, CTMH~ Daisy White CS Base, Sweet Pea Papers/Organdy Ribbon, Vellum Overlay, Dew Drops. Ripple Scissors. Click on card to enlarge. Card measures 4 1/2 x 5

Thank you for your sweet comments & visiting my little Korner of the web!
Tomorrow is my granddaughter Meghan's 3rd Birthday.{Party on Sunday} When i was thinking of making a card this one came to mind. She loves pretty dresses. Here is a lot of fun "Templates"
"School's Out"... for Summer! But let it warm up. Last Friday at the kids school picnic it was near 80 degrees. Then on Saturday it was 4o something. Geesh,
Sam starts baseball practice tomorrow. He's pumped!
I finish out this week of babysitting my grandaughter's. I won't be continuing in the fall. I'll be doing something else. As to what, it remains to be seen. But something. Like i had said in previous post i would love to take a photography/photo editing class. I have heard of 2 online classes that others have taken and liked. Suggestions are welcome.
Anywho, let the day begin. You all have a wonderful Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cyber hugs!!

8 comments:

Alanna said...

This is darling Kari. I hope Meghan has a good party.

Sparkle said...

This is just precious! Have a fun birthday party!

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh Kari, I love this little dress. It's perfect - a treasure for little Meghan! Enjoy the party. Three-year-olds are so much fun.

Lisa said...

So cute.. Enjoy your time off no matter what you do!

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful little dress! You've created it perfectly and it's sure to be treasured. Sounds like you have a busy summer coming up and then some "time off" in the fall.

I keep hearing good things about photography classes at www.jessicasprague.com, you might want to see if they have any in the fall. *Ü*

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Barb said...

This is SO cute! You did an awesome job on it!

Jena said...

What a darling little dress - I hope she had a fun birthday! Good luck this fall with your new adventure, whatever it may be!