Monday, June 1, 2009

As the ducks go by....


Quack Quack
Products used..... Retired CTMH B&T Paper, Stamp from Whipper Snapper, Cricut~Base Camp, Nestables, Hole Punch, Brads, Copic Markers.
Edit~ redid blurb

YAY, I found the stamp i couldn't find.... hehehe.... I thought it was on my wish list for another time. Isn't this just the cutest image ever. My friend Kathi from Kathi's Corner made the cutest card using this image a few months ago, and then recently made another one Here Mine isn't nearly as cute as her card, but i thought i would give it a try anyway. I think my blurb is too big. Oh well.
"As the ducks go by".... is from a fun song we used to teach the preschool kids in church in the late 80's. Heck i don't even think anyone sings that song anymore. And i forgot the rest of the words. LOL Oh man, go figure.
Friday is Sam & Micah's last day of school. Yikes!
They have there closing service and then the school picnic at a park from 9:30 till 1:00. I'm so glad Charlie is off Friday bcuz he gets to go along. :)

Erin asked me in a comment about Toby our dog. What breed he was mixed with? He's a purebred American Cocker Spaniel. We got him November last year. He was our Christmas present to the family. We love him to pieces!
I got to sit down last night and watch a movie after the kids went to bed. It was "New in Town" with Renee Zellweger. It was LOL funny. I knew it would be. I seen the previews last year, and waited till it came to video and rented it. Cute movie! PG btw
I best get supper on the table. I made beef stew in the crock pot yesterday. yummy!! My boys are complaining already they don't want to eat THAT! It's really good, I just can't convince them of it. They have had it before but they complain every time i make it. Do you have kids like that?
Anyway, thanks for droppin by! Your sweet comments are always appreciated! They make me smile!
Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

While I thank you for the compliment, your card is darned cute, too!!! I love those ducks!!! As for those kids who don't want to eat your stew, your story brings back memories. My boys were good eaters until they got to middle school age. Then, it didn't matter what I cooked. They didn't want to eat it. All they wanted was frozen pizza dubbed "cardboard pizza" by me. Once they left home, however, the appeal of mom's cooking returned. Moral of the story: You'll be appreciated again ... someday!

Laurel said...

Adorable card!

Sparkle said...

How cute! It reminds me of Emily.