Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cuttlebug Cards


Not much to explain about these two cards. I used the Cuttlebug {Textile Texture folder} on both. All CTMH CS, Liquid Glass, Dew Drop, Stamp~ Friendship Blessings.
Sympathy Card~ Stamp from HL, Black Embossing Powder, Foam Dots.
I was asked in my previous post how the above ground, garden bed works. I suppose the same as a regular garden. I think he just wanted it off the ground. :) I have e mailed Jeanne but then thought others may want to know as well.
Charlie built the frame sides with wood and then dug trenches to set it in. He then dug and turned over the grass/dirt on the inside of the bed, added fresh grass clipping to help fertilize it then filled it with top soil he had saved. Then planted. We bought some Miracle-Gro ..."Shake 'n Feed" Feeds plants or flowers up to 3 months. About $10.00 a container. One bed is 7' the other is 4' He's making another 7' bed this weekend. He's also putting 12x12' cement pavers between the beds. That's about it. :) I'll post pictures when it all blooms. I'm anxious to see it too.
Hope this helps!
Have a great day. Thanks for stoppin by!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love your cards! :) I would love to see pics when everything blooms...exciting! :)

Kathi Carlson said...

These are great cards, Kari! Gotta love the Cuttlebug ...