Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Captured Memories


CTMH~ Key To My Heart Promo Paper Kit ~ Stamp Sets~ Key to my Heart, Giggle Lower Case, Taffy CS, Ink~Tulip, Juniper, DE Simple Numbers, Tulip Ink & Liquid Glass on 23, Bent the Silver Wire, Brads, Flowers, Misc. Corner Punch, SU Scallop Punch, Rub-Ons, Pull out Journal Tag.

I couldn't wait to scrap this picture. I have pictures of before i had my braces put on June 6th 2007. If you haven't seen my original post just scroll down a bit.. I decided on the title,... 23 months of Captured Memories, Because i didn't want to just put the focus on me. My Dr and staff for my Orthodontic treatments were the best! IMHO Dr Shows is Brilliant!! I had one lower molar that literally had to be spun into place, it was sideways in my lower jaw.
My 23 months of treatment went by so fast. I am so glad i did it! YAY
Anywho, all is well here. Charlie asked for a layoff this Friday, He'll be taking a different job,{May 26} right next to where he is working. Being on constant OT for the last year...10 hours a day and 8 on Saturday gave us no real family time. He'll still be driving the distance {75 miles one way} but he'll be on 4~10's for a while, maybe the whole summer. Having a 3 day weekend all summer will be nice for all of us.
That's about it for now. Have a happy hump day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I love your layout! Congrats on making the decision to correct your teeth...smile! smile! smile!

Yay for your husband,too...being able to spend more time with his family. A 3-day weekend...what My Man wouldn't do for one of those!

Kathi Carlson said...

I'm so glad to see this great photo on a layout - and a lovely one at that!! Happy to hear, too, that Charlie will be spending more time at home. Family time is worth so much more than overtime! Good for you!

Laurel said...

Super layout! Congrats on having Charlie home more!

Barbara said...

I love this layout of yours....beautiful!
I have to say, this is my all time favorite campaign packages. Love it!!
And I always enjoy visiting your blog...such beautiful work.