Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blog Award



I received this blog award from>>> laurel,<<<. Thank You! She leaves me sweet comments from time to time. She always has something new created that I'm sure will inspire you. Check out her blog.
The rules of the award (to pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):Comment on this blog. Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog. Nominate 5 to 10 bloggers you feel show great attitude and gratitude. Link to your nominees within your blog post.- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation. Ok I'm going to nominate....
Kari , Jenn Nicole Barb Lisa
Thanks Ladies, I enjoy visiting you, you make bloggin fun!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww, thanks sweetie! Right back at you, ok! I will play soon! ;)

Barb said...

How sweet are YOU?! This is great and isn't that image perfect for this time of year? I'll snag it and put it up on my blog tomorrow! Thank you so much for thinking of me.