Wednesday, May 13, 2009

An Autumn Day


CTMH Products, CS, Stamp Sets... Fabulous Fall, Autumn's Gifts, Season of Color, Inks- Desert Sand, Black... CTMH Brads, Ribbon...Random Stamped Background, Stamped & cut out fence/pumpkins and used pop dots on the fence. Brads

Ok I know it's Spring but....My daughter gave me these pictures a while ago. I just found them other day and couldn't wait to scrap them. { need to journal yet} Christyl took Meghan to the Pumpkin Farm over a year an a half ago. {pregnant w/Cailyn}
I LOL when i found the sentiment stamp by CTMH ... "The Fun is in Discovery" It was perfect! Meghan was checkin out that goat. Christyl said she was acting like a goat... Regardless of the reason, that picture is a hoot.... LOL
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! I have my Gbabies the rest of the week so i don't know if I'll get anything else posted this week.
Thanks for your sweet comments and for stoppin by!
Cyber Hugs!

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute layout!! The photo of Meghan and the goat is priceless!!!

Jenn said...

What a fun layout! Those pics are great! :)

Sparkle said...

What a great layout! Laughing at acting like a goat. :)

Lisa said...

I love Fall. You did a great job, its cute.

AaronB said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year-
great layout!

Laurel said...

I have something for you on my blog but you have to scroll down, it is kinda 'buried' now!